Monday, November 8, 2010

TV Shows I have never watched in full or at all!















Given my hatred of lists, I thought I would write a list myself (makes sense??). Here is a list of TV shows I have never seen, or, never watched a full episode of, it may be surprising, or even shocking!
  • Two and a Half Men (man, how lame is this show, I have seen a few minutes of it, normally while flying somewhere, even then I turn it off and just stare at the back of the seat in front of me as that's more entertaining).
  • MasterChef
  • Junior MasterChef
  • Celebrity MasterChef (I think you get the idea here)
  • Survivor (any series, take your pick, I have not seen it)
  • Any Australian police drama made in the past 10 years (I don't even recall the names of some of them)
  • Today Tonight \ ACA (May have seen them about 10 years ago, normally I see most of these shows while watching MediaWatch now days)
  • Australian SitComs (Don't even know if there are any on TV at the moment?)
  • Australian Soaps (Is Neighbours and that one in Summer Bay still on?)
  • Anything set in a small English village (other then the Vicar of Dibley)